002 : I Love Beer
Still learning how to manage my “One Thing I Learned everyday” process. I could talk about some important matters I discovered today, but it’s friday evening and I’m joining friends later so I’ll write about beer. As you know I love beer (and heavy metal)!
Here are a couple of things I learnt on beer recently.
- Brewdog has opened a share plan.
- For the occasion, they are publishing recipies for all its beer on their website.
- A Beer Wave of 388,000 Gallons (or 1.4m L) flooded London in 1814 after a huge vat ruptured.
- White House Honey Ale is brewed at the White house since 2011 upon request of Barack Obama.
- A quite comprehensive map of micro breweries in London.